Few Channels and Their Signals Quality After Dish Re-Alignment

sourabhs20 said:
Yeah bro... so im also thinking to pay 150rs for engineer.

i think thats the only best way left around by airtel.. who has having the b001 problems and want those channels for sure , paying 150 bucks is not a bad deal atleast for me i pissed off and paid thats what they want i guess and to be honest its been quite a long time when i re-aligned the dish previously

Vj_0987 said:
i think thats the only best way left around by airtel.. who has having the b001 problems and want those channels for sure , paying 150 bucks is not a bad deal atleast for me i pissed off and paid thats what they want i guess and to be honest its been quite a long time when i re-aligned the dish previously
Could you please post ss of signal quality of other channels

kumarvishwas said:
:skd :skd,as soon as that engineer corrected the problem you should have called CC again and should have told them that engineer is saying that this problem is being faced by many and even he can't correct it and you are only getting red bars on some channels now also and you should have recorded that
Atleast the next time such kind of problem if occurred again which is very likely with red bars you could have argued with them that it was from their side only and customer is not bound to pay Rs.150 everytym due to their faults :u :u :dodgy

literally at the end man i got those channels after waited more than a month and true what u have said and i argued that why i am getting the red bar he said the problem is still there with their side and airtel is sort of rectifying as soon as possible but god knows when...and he tried out some other frequencies but this is the best what i got after realigned for about 30 minutes he said it also depends on location wise basis some are having problems someone's not but here thats amjor problem and those who want to view the channel atleast they havn't got options so seems like the same with me:no

Ashok L said:
Could you please post ss of signal quality of other channels

man the two pics which i uploaded with the best signal quality and strength is same for those other channels and the red bar pic shows for those channels who is having that b001 tp error previously thats why no use of uploading for the same

screen shot 11480 H 28800 signal quality and signal strength.

Deepu Darling said:

nice man seems everything is good from ur side ..can u tell me which channel signal quality and strength is it and where are u from ?

Vj_0987 said:
nice man seems everything is good from ur side ..can u tell me which channel signal quality and strength is it and where are u from ?

ngc people :k

i am from kadapa (andhra pradesh) :)

Deepu Darling said:

Yeah Deepu Darling bro today i m also getting green bars in signal quality. :)

hoping my channel signal quality will also be increased soon as the problem gets away:c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock