Dish Tru HD DVR HD STB

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Can we expect a DVR HD STB soon from Dish Tru HD? as other DTH providers are providing the same in their HD STB's. I think its a neccesity. Please give your views regarding it. :)

yes all dth have except dish tv and sun direct have no hd pvr....

you can go with any otheer dth but no chances in dish tv for pvr system now they are not going to make one now.....meance this year

if you want a pvr with hd go with tata sky+ hd as it have better pic quality+good voice and features with a good interface.......

also star cricket hd avalibe with this which is mostly needed now a days.....

packs are good so i think when dish tv is not going to make one pvr go with tata sky for best results.....

i am using tata sky pvr and its best i think as its quality is level best....

I will send a mail to Dish TV customer care to ask the same. lets see what is their reply? If the market demands they have to do it..

WELL DISH TV JUST LIKE SISTER ZEE NETWORK IS KANJOOS TO INVEST IN NEW THINGS. THEY WANNA JUST LOOT MONEY. INFACT DISH HD WAS LAUNCHED AT RS 5500 , IT WAS TATA SKY HD PRICING OF RS 2599 WHICH FORCED THEM TO BRING PRICE DOWN. WELL DISH TV WILL NOT SUCCEED

Yes we want distruRECORDER.

COZ-

Highest no. of channels in sd and hd...

^^but don"t forget 70% are upscaled hd which is just a headache....:u

Lets me speak to customer care. i want to see their response. :) Hopefully one day or the other they have to bring the DVR choice, to stay in market. :)

if Dishtv Provide Hd Box With usb or external Hard drive Connection like Solid Hd stb ?

Vikram just think first who badly use a extra box only for pvr whyn't he go for another both hd pvr box?isn't it!!!

Vikram said:
if Dishtv Provide Hd Box With usb or external Hard drive Connection like Solid Hd stb ?

line='1312216534']
[/quote]

well no point talking to CC persons as they wont understand what you are trying to say about HD DVR,if you want HD DVR its best to go for ay other provider such as Tata Sky or Airtel, waiting for Dish HD PVR is not advisable.

@DD Team: pls change title to something like "is Dish HD PVR available ?" the present title seems as if there is news of the product gonna launch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock