[attachment=508]
the my recording also opens up
2mg2q15.jpg

we can set scheduled recording for direct recording, waiting for the new remote
2vjc5xx.jpg

while recording:
2920mt1.jpg

w7xy0n.jpg

we cant watch another channel while recording. But when i talked to the cc they said you have to have the new remote to watch a channel while rec.
54a9w9.jpg

SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY
P.S: I COULDNT FIND MY PHONE SO I USED MY PC WEBCAM :hehe

This type of update always appreciated and expected in a dth forum, others should take inspiration from you ahmarshad... :tup

That's neat. I never thought about that...plug in a usb drive and ur receiver turns into a PVR! Comparing to the expensive TATA PVR stb they make such a big deal about it and charge so much.

wind0zer said:
That's neat. I never thought about that...plug in a usb drive and ur receiver turns into a PVR! Comparing to the expensive TATA PVR stb they make such a big deal about it and charge so much.

Yes this better compared to other stb

wind0zer said:

Tata HD + comes with 500 GB internal disk..... so cost of HD PVR stb is more as comared to HD stb. :em

I dnt think recording and watching another channel is possible as there is only 1 tuner in STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock