• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Discussion dish tv all channels in 90rs

hackerboys

Registered
Reaction score
I have seen some users using Titanium HD pack in 90rs .
Upon inquiring i found a guy who takes 90rs + 260(his own charges) and activates the same

There is some kind of ramdan pack or something like this which is not available anywhere .i googled a lot .

They are using this from long time ..

Any one has some leads on this how this is getting activated ??

GauravKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Upon inquiring i found a guy who takes 90rs + 260(his own charges) and activates the same

There is some kind of ramdan pack or something like this which is not available anywhere .i googled a lot .

Fake news, not possible

RAHUL19

Registered
Reaction score

Yes have heard of something like this It works

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score

Where did you heard about it?

Solid Snake

Registered
Reaction score
Can you share the random package name or the VC number in which the package has been installed.

hackerboys

Registered
Reaction score
Can you share the random package name or the VC number in which the package has been installed.
I dnt have further update as the person does not say further more than ramzan pack ..
I have a friend of mine who is using it..I will try to find out which pack and will update you soon

Solid Snake

Registered
Reaction score
I dnt have further update as the person does not say further more than ramzan pack ..
I have a friend of mine who is using it..I will try to find out which pack and will update you soon
Get me the VC number in private message and I will figure out how it is done by him.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock