Discussion Dish tv channels removing strategy

• Thread starter kittu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 12,332
I think they are planning to move south customers to ST2 first. After that North customers.
Once get additional TP from ST2 then only add more north channels and will move north customers to ST2
Moving north customers to st2 will require crores of dish realignment. Nobody will take this expensive headache.

Off topic....
It's impossible to set one language as a national language in india. Because here 22 regional languages are there.
I feel this is main reason , we can't develop as much , compare to other countries.
Funny thing is some people doesn't understand what our prime minister said.
I strongly feel education should be in one language through out the india, irrespective of regional languages. That should be English or what ever it is.
2 different satellite for two region -is really disadvantage to all-both people in all over india.But nothing can be done.
This is their business strategy.

Why can't Dish TV and d2H have the same channels, from a same satellite by realigning the dishes (like TataSky or Airtel) ?
Yes, I really don't understand the strategy. If Tata Sky and Airtel DTH can post increasing profits over time with only a single satellite and operation, why Dish TV is trying to re-invent the wheel. It is proving to be a big inconvenience for some people who know multiple languages and watch multiple language channels.

Dish TV once had great profits and ever increasing subscribers but now look.

They must have done their homework based on subscription data before deciding this strategy. Yes, there may be some exceptions but outweighs the larger benefit. I think the strategy could work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock