Dish Tv Fraud DTH

RE: Can someone rectify this?

Dont Go Offtopic...

Anyways TATASky Is Good and Costliest and d2h Is Good Option...

ADTV Personally Not Checked...

Whats Wrong I STAND Against It...

This Time DISH TV Is At Fault.. Sent Mail To CC and TRAI, I Know Nothing Will Happen, But Lets Try...

Members don't go off topic any more you can start a new thread for it.

well i would say amar that if u want long term satisfaction in all aspects go for tata sky, they will soon add channels and in all other fields they r best but if u want current satisfaction of getting all channels i would say go for videocon , they will add many channels really soon

tata sky is good but due to mismamnagement by isro they r stuck in a fix and soon they will arise againatleast tata sky never cheats people and continues to take burden of paying for so much hd content and charges customers nominally, in standard channels too tata sky is not costly, its a total myth, u can compare packs and see. even if u apy rs 20 extra in tata sky permonth, remember u get best hardware, software and aftersales

now this thread is divided into 2 parts and of topics here...

now it is time to raise our voice against this type of fraud company.dishtv is doing monoply here.but the time will say,the customers will say......

namo narayan said:
well thank god that u agree now, i always knew what evil intentions dish tv has but no one listenes and instead passed comments against me. i never speak without a reason

if u had mentioned about this thing that they are going to change packages for ESS for first time since launch.. then i think most of them would not have recharged the Platinum pack :)

This is the first time dishtv has removed ESS pack from any packs.. something cooking up for those HD feeds.. must be for that.. anyway i hope this will be back soon in normal packs soon.

THEY CHOSE TODAYS DAY JUST BCOZ THEY WANTED TO LOOT MORE MONEY, THESE MORONS MUST HAVE WELL PLANNED THIS THING AS THEY KNEW CUSTOMER WOULD WANT TO ACTIVATE ESS CHANNELS RATHER THAN WATCHING ON DD, IF U ASK THESE LOOTERS THEY WILL TELL U THAT CUSTOMERS CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE ON DD

sorry caps key was on and only noticed it later. i apologise, sometimes it happens in a hurry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock