Dish Tv Fraud DTH

namo narayan said:
THEY CHOSE TODAYS DAY JUST BCOZ THEY WANTED TO LOOT MORE MONEY, THESE MORONS MUST HAVE WELL PLANNED THIS THING AS THEY KNEW CUSTOMER WOULD WANT TO ACTIVATE ESS CHANNELS RATHER THAN WATCHING ON DD, IF U ASK THESE LOOTERS THEY WILL TELL U THAT CUSTOMERS CAN WATCH IT FOR FREE ON DD

i dont want to get into comparisions...all DTH are almost frauds only..

but atleast they have given the option to pay and watch.. unlike others where they are busy removing.. so u cannot blame any one DTH.. all are similar.. they just mention the word "Terms and Conditions" and also say they have right to remove channel from platform.

Only thing i agree with you all for making this blunder by dishtv is for not announcing this change in advance.. they should have let the customers know about this atleast 15days earlier.

well no dear mj tata sky is removing channels not bcoz they wanna cheat,its just that they r stuck in space crunch and they r trying to add more important channels inplace of less popular ones

namo narayan said:
well no dear mj tata sky is removing channels not bcoz they wanna cheat,its just that they r stuck in space crunch and they r trying to add more important channels inplace of less popular ones

comeon .. dont believe those false rumours of the space crunch etc.. we are hearing this space crunch since 1year or more...
and who decides which is less popular ones?

well less trp r judged on basis o0f viewershipof tata sky users,tata skyin partnership with amap tracks viewing habits.
also now that space is less tata sky tries to give most popular channels of areas where it wants to have stronghold and less channels of thoses area where it is not strong and cannot gain market due to space crunch, they focus of not loosing the strong grip areas
i understand these things very well and can judge their habits thru it

ok :) lets see from where they are going to get space and do wonders .. and add more and more... but do u say that they wont add less trp channels even then? becoz they go by trps.

Right from the cable tv yug , i saw this ESS increasing prices right at the begining of important series. May be real culprit is ess and not dishtv. But if thats the case why other dth has not done this.

RE: Can someone rectify this?

namo narayan said:
dish tv bis a biggest fraud dth company

Well, name one DTH which is not fraud, (Also explain why, I think you can start another thread in general section)

customers should kick out their services, only thing dish tv knows is looting money and fooling people

With the cam and card coming, they have now become first choice for people like me who use open STBs, Is there another DTH doing it ?.

this cam is another fraud they r giving just dd direct plus channels which they get for free as well as does not have to invest to run it and they r charding big amount. they started this just bcoz they want to capitalise on this oppurtunity bfore they stop getting dd direct plus channels and they will say that in terms we mentioned that channels r subject to availability from dd direct plus

this was also the reason why they started scheme of rs 600 for fta channels for deactivated boxes

namo narayan said:
this cam is another fraud they r giving just dd direct plus channels

But as far as I know I can have add-ons for that, So suppose I want to watch some sports channels or something It is very convenient, Also at 450/year for keeping my account alive (That is the way I see it), it works out to just Rs.37 per month, TO do the same thing how much does I have to pay to other DTH?

And does anyone else offer to keep my account active for an year for just RS.450/- and allow me to add-on what i want, That too in my own receiver,
And does any operator offer this number of channels?, (crap or whatever for Rs.37 per month)

When I say this please consider I'am getting more than 500-600 FTA channels, My requirement for pay tv is only to watch some sports or cartoon channels, I don't have time to waste on repeated SOAPs, and useless reality shows, Also I prefer to watch movies as I like on my Blue-ray or dvd , SO I can stop/forward/rewind as I like

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock