Dish TruHD may add more HD channels very soon!

DubaiMan said:
@DishHD....Thanx a lot for your detailed expert analysis,suggestion and advise....It is of gr8 help....Had a another quick query with regards to the Airtel DVR HD setbox which you have mentioned is expensive....around Dhs 600-700.....Is this the one with an inbuilt 500GB Hard drive HD recorder setbox which you referred to or is it a normal HD setbox without an inbuilt hard drive but still you can attach an external hard drive/flash drive and do the recording.Which setbox did you refer to and if you can let me know which one would be better to buy and why?

Also are there only a few HD channels on Airtel as compared to Dish TV,which I could understand from your reply??

Once again thanx for your help....

@Dubaiman ok listen never buy a Airtel DVR from any person personally i forgot to tell u that bcoz its very difficult to activate Airtel from here in Dubai always buy a Airtel DVR from dealer and obviously 500 gb DVR Airtel SETBox i have never seen any normal DVR setbox in Airtel. Before buying the Airtel DVR Setbox check it whether its already activated or not bcoz their are very few Airtel Dealers in UAE who can activate u r Airtel. In terms of Signal if u live in ajman, sharjah or near dubai sharjah border then u can go with a 90cm dish and and a normal HD LNB it my guarantee u will never face any signal problem or u live little feather away then sorry then u should go with 120cm dish and a high gain good HD LNB. Or u Dont need any tension then just go for dish tru HD bcoz me myself am a dish tv dealer here in UAE and i can activate u r Connection and recharge any time. Remember has i said dish tv have 26 pure HD channels compare to airtels 17 HD channels. Has for picture quality on HD channels both are equally same with best Picture quality on HD channels u can find in Indian DTH Service.

@Dubaiman ok listen never buy a Airtel DVR from any person personally i forgot to tell u that bcoz its very difficult to activate Airtel from here in Dubai always buy a Airtel DVR from dealer and obviously 500 gb DVR Airtel SETBox i have never seen any normal DVR setbox in Airtel. Before buying the Airtel DVR Setbox check it whether its already activated or not bcoz their are very few Airtel Dealers in UAE who can activate u r Airtel. In terms of Signal if u live in ajman, sharjah or near dubai sharjah border then u can go with a 90cm dish and and a normal HD LNB it my guarantee u will never face any signal problem or u live little feather away then sorry then u should go with 120cm dish and a high gain good HD LNB. Or u Dont need any tension then just go for dish tru HD bcoz me myself am a dish tv dealer here in UAE and i can activate u r Connection and recharge any time. Remember has i said dish tv have 26 pure HD channels compare to airtels 17 HD channels. Has for picture quality on HD channels both are equally same with best Picture quality on HD channels u can find in Indian DTH Service.

Hi DishHD...I am a bit confused with your reply in terms of the DVR setbox...I do understand that there is a HD setbox from Airtel without the 500GB HDD.You can subscribe and record with the help of an external HDD or flash drive.
Moreover I stay towards discovery gardens and not towards Sharjah&Ajaman.So what would be your suggestion for Airtel in terms of the location???I am really inclined to get a good setbox installed with good quality channel viewing and your help is much appreciated.
I am looking at installation of either of them....would it be possible for you to help with the installation???Let me know and you can send me a pm with your contact details and I will get in touch with you.

DishHD said:

Raheel khawaja said:
i also agree that if dish tv add ESS HD package there is no other dth could ever match them

software is good picture quality is amazing hardware fast and good quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock