Dish TruHD may add more HD channels very soon!

drjf said:
shawl_who said:
Well, thats bcoz the new satellite SES8 is going to launch in just abt 2 months @95E, with a capacity of 33 Ku band TPs.
And, it has already been decided that dishTV will use SES8 for its ops. :k

If Dish truHD channels move out of Asiasat5, all the current subscribers who are located in the central & western parts of Saudi Arabia (there are many) will stop receiving their channels forever as SES8 beams only to south asia (like all other Indian DTH providers do).

This is a very bad news for those currently enjoying the HD channels, in that area !
DishTV: you are going to lose a lot of subscribers if you move your HD satellite !

Wat abt Oman .. Wat is the status of HD reception if Dish moves Satellite ???

Are you people paying for only HD channels or full package, without viewing them.

Gssran said:
Are you people paying for only HD channels or full package, without viewing them.

I pay Rs 840 pm for all HD channels except the HBO channels ..

an3109 said:
Gssran said:

I pay Rs 840 pm for all HD channels except the HBO channels ..

for all hd there is a minimum plan(430+) available on dish,but you are paying 800+ ?

well I am playing rs 700 for all HD channels including HBO Hits and define and sarthak channel

So without watching NSS 6 channels, you are paying for it.

Gssran said:

Yes, we are. No NSS6 signal here in Jeddah, and this is one of the reasons we cannot upgrade the software on our receiver.
DishTV doesn't provide any 'HD-Only' package either.

drjf said:
Gssran said:

Yes, we are. No NSS6 signal here in Jeddah, and this is one of the reasons we cannot upgrade the software on our receiver.
DishTV doesn't provide any 'HD-Only' package either.

Yes
I pay 840 for those channels except NSS 6 channels like DD bouquet is not available .. Our receiver Doesnt read 3-4 tp ...

So just Imagine Rs 840 pm for 12 months = Rs 10080

Rs 10080 x god noes how many HD customers in the GULF ..

DISH HD is big market in gulf and no competition as the signals of other DTH dont reach gulf ..

There are official recharge vendors who also get your STB repaired if problem ..

Dish is getting quite a revenue frm GULF

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock