Dish Tv is not allowing me to modify channels under present 'FTA offer - 10% extra'

dthwallah

Reaction score
Hello,

Today I came to know that my account is under FTA offer-10% extra offer and this term will end on 6th September(for my account). After that, I can modify my pack but before the date, I can add channel/pack but I can't delete any add-on channel.

Now, if I recharge today with Rs 1000 then what will happen?
  • My account deactivation date again will be extended under FTA? as Dish Tv will add '7 days extra offer' in it?
  • or, I can modify channels/pack after 6th September?
  • If Dish Tv FTA will extend(for 7 days current offer) after my Rs 1000 recharge then when can I modify my pack? or it will go on indefinitely?
Please make me clear it first. Dish Tv is not clearing this hidden facts of it.

Thanks

you can not modify your pack under this offer.
if you have to add any addon then you have to recharge as per value of addon.

Once you takes benefit of 10% or 20% discount offer ..your account will be locked till your next switch off date..no modifications allowed..
In case if you want to add any add on or a channel ,you can do that by rechargin your account with equal amount of the price of add on or channel you wants to add..your account validity will not affect..
If you adds 1 HD channel worth 20₹ per month then you can recharge with 20₹..

what will happen if I recharge with Rs 1000 now? At present 7 days extra offer is going on

Extra days offer can not be clubbed with 10% or 20% offer..
As you have already availed 10% offer,extra days offer is not for you..
you can use 1000₹ if want to upgrade your pack,subscribe Add ons or Channels..
existin validity of your pack will not affect..

Last edited:
what will happen if I recharge with Rs 1000 now? At present 7 days extra offer is going on

Ask to Cc .
you may get this offer .
but then also you can modify pack or not can't say.
so simply call Cc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock