Dish tv is the only DTH in India which telecasted every FIFA world cup Match in HD

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,840
geekvishal said:
I mean, why would someone flaunt like this about a DTH? They are constantly removing most watched channels from the base pack, and people are proud that they have watched Fifa World Cup in complete HD. DishTV users have been watching so many sporting events only in SD. And by scrutinising the current scenario I see that you people will also miss the most famous sporting event in India, Cricket World Cup 2015 in HD.

@off topic

Listen HD now a days is not some thing extraordinary any more bcuz u can get HD contents every where but question is will dish tv add ss HD channels or not. Now if dish tv can add pix HD then why can't thy add ss channels with no tp space issue. Surely they need ss HD channels so badly but star doesn't wants its channels in dish tv, in this case their is nothing dish tv can do beside keep adding HD channels regularly to keep its HD customers calm.

And secondly i think their will be a chance that cricket world cup 2015 may be telecasted in 4k uhd and may be star sports launch a uhd channel, then the question would be will any DTH in India will have space in their tp's to launch a ultra HD 4k channel

Dishtv didnt TELECAST fifa it was Msm sony six and pix .....dishtv just provided these cha

Sandeep23 said:
They are the only dth who are not showing Wimbledon in HD.

BTW they're not showing in SD too, I think STAR SPORTS 2 also showing Wimbledon.

Anirudha said:
At 9th July you will create the thread that dishtv is the only DTH not telecasting India's Tour of England in HD :u

ha ha ha.... too good :D :rofl
If ever there was a counter strike, this was it :lol

btw, even before I opened the thread, I was certain, it would have been created by DishHD :wall

Anirudha said:
BTW they're not showing in SD too, I think STAR SPORTS 2 also showing Wimbledon.

Wimbledon is telecasted in SD on Star Sports 1 & 4

Also, Wimbledon is being telecasted on both Star Sports HD1 & HD2 Covering matches from both Centre Court and Court No 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock