officially Dish tv is the only DTH to carry more than 30 HD channels in India

• Thread starter Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 4,858
shawl_who said:
See, its a gud thing that they have 31 true HD channels now, but still, "u cant hide dirty linen from public".

SS HD are d most important chnls in a cricket fanatic country.
On top of that they also dont have SUN HD. :lol

it will not effect on dish tv users as true is always bitter :lol:P:s

Anirudha said:
I can see desperation on some peoples posts just to prove our DTH a greatest DTH of the Universe ;):lol

in my view Universe's greatest dth is Direct TV USA as of now :sp

i want to see tata sky like direct tv usa in india in near future :'(

Re: RE: officially Dish tv is the only DTH to carry more than 30 HD channels in India

Rushil.D said:
it will not effect on dish tv users as true is always bitter :lol:P:s
[emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

India is a Cricket Centric Country - We only consume Cricket by watching Cricket in a sucking STAR SPORTS Network I am quite sure no School, College will allow any Student to go and watch cricket Live, can you give me example where School give special holiday for Cricket or cancel exams for Cricket.

Best Example of Cricket Centric Country is Sri Lanka - The day Mahela Jayawardne will Retires from Test Cricket tune to TEN CRICKET you will found how many school students will fill the stadium to see their Hero for the last time that not only School will close but quite sure whole City will watch the match Live.

We just bringing STAR SPORTS because this is the only way we can overcome dishtv's addition. If you guys think that dishtv is the culprit please write to STAR India and STAR SPORTS a email about missing SS HD channels in dishtv and post here as a prove that what reply you will get either they don't send you reply or they where say their channels are available in all major platform :k

shawl_who said:
See, its a gud thing that they have 31 true HD channels now, but still, "u cant hide dirty linen from public".

SS HD are d most important chnls in a cricket fanatic country.
On top of that they also dont have SUN HD. :lol

Yes I agree with your point but shawl bro don't forget star sport HD issue is from the broadcaster side not from dish tv side. Now what if this channels like pix HD , TLC HD and ap HD stay exclusively in dish tru HD for a long time then will Tatasky and d2h customers blame broadcaster or their DTH operator for not adding this HD channels :huh :k

shawl_who said:
If dish TV adds SS HD, Ill buy dISHtRU hd+ :k

Same here. When I was in thought of purchasing HD DTH, I considered only Dish TV and D2H. Only because Dish is not having SS HD channels, I opted D2H..

Sadiq said:
Same here. When I was in thought of purchasing HD DTH, I considered only Dish TV and D2H. Only because Dish is not having SS HD channels, I opted D2H..

But dishtv also not having SUN HD channels though they will add it eventually but is you will prefer dishtv if they add SS HD at August :huh

Anirudha said:
But dishtv also not having SUN HD channels though they will add it eventually but is you will prefer dishtv if they add SS HD at August :huh

I have taken D2H during Jan 2013 when even D2H not having Sun HD channels. And to prefer another DTH since they are doing good is not my idea since I need to spend money on set top box again.

Back
Top Bottom