officially Dish tv is the only DTH to carry more than 30 HD channels in India

• Thread starter Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 4,858
Has axn HD is set to be launched within this august month and the best chance would be on or before 14 of august and surely again dish tv can be the first DTH to add axn HD. And I cannot guarantee about this news about star sports 2 on dish tv but has per some news I am hearing from few dish tv dealers about star sports 2 and the news is that dish tv is in talks with star to make a deal with them and get star sports 2 launched on dish tv before the start of English premier league new season which is on 16 of August next month. And has news about star sports HD channels on dish tv still their is no info from any of dish tv dealers I know but i think best chance for star sports HD channels on dish tv would be before the world cup a tri series between India, Australia and england which will star in January next year, so no chance for star sports HD channels on dish tru HD until next year. :)

FYKI Guys

AXN HD Still Running With Color Bars

They May Start Content Testing Before Two Weeks To A Month As They Done It For Pix HD

Vadirocks said:
FYKI Guys

AXN HD Still Running With Color Bars

They May Start Content Testing Before Two Weeks To A Month As They Done It For Pix HD

Has launch time for axn HD is said to be within third quarter of this year and third quarter of this year ends in September that's why I though may be on 14 august msm group would surprise us with axn HD and Sony pal launch :shy

I'm Not Sure About That

But My Prediction Is Near To Diwali

Vadirocks said:
I'm Not Sure About That

But My Prediction Is Near To Diwali

:no

Diwali is way away from third quartet of this year has it is on end of October but may be possible bcuz your are predicting this :tup

3rd quartet of year is 30 september

as 1 year having 364 days so 364/4 = 91 days then 91*3 = 273 days that is

30 september :) :lol

Rushil.D said:
3rd quartet of year is 30 september

as 1 year having 364 days so 364/4 = 91 days then 91*3 = 273 days that is

30 september :) :lol

I know bro that third quarter of a year ends in September but I meant here to say that axn HD will be launched within third quarter of this year not on fourth quarter of this year bcuz diwali falls in end of the October month which falls into n forth quarter of this year not third quarter has said by vadi bro that axn HD will launch in diwali :k

Back
Top Bottom