• Thread starter Thread starter greatsadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 21,932
ssparikshya said:
he told that is there any differ in zing and dishtv
i replied no , i don't think so .

I want to know why do u think so ?:huh

May be they don't want regional and national chnls in on platform , or may be they want to close dishtv and cont with zing or they want to compete with cable ops

I think there may or may not be difference in the pricing but the main difference is in the package offering which perfectly suits to regional viewer & at the same time it can compete with Cable. So Zing will be like a regional DTH.

All the packs will have regional channels as base. Salil Kapoor“Zing is a specific offering for an audience which is a completely different demographic. The Phase III and IV homes are from small towns and interiors and many of them want content in their own language. What other DTH players and even Dish TV provide is a national base pack and regional add-on packs. Zing will work the opposite way. The base pack will have all regional channels, while national and international channels will be add-ons,”

ssparikshya said:
May be they don't want regional and national chnls in on platform , or may be they want to close dishtv and cont with zing or they want to compete with cable ops

As I already mention on top dishtv slowly re branding our self to Zing.

Zing Digital Launch:

Thank you Kolkata for a stellar launch! We are now available in West Bengal.

1617222_1429715020604959_1617260559_o.jpg

"As industry leaders and pioneers of the DTH sector, we are again thrilled to be the first to introduce an entirely new brand Zing Digital for the benefit of our esteemed customers in West Bengal.”
- RC Venkateish, CEO Dish TV

1921111_1429715570604904_338232510_o.jpg

source: Zing Digital FB page.

nothing like regional DTH, their advt and communication will be in regional langauge

i remeber id some channel is unsubcibed in any dth then we get some screen giving information og how to subscibe.

in tata sky all information is in english, not in regional langauge

but in sun direct information is in tmail, malyalam, kannada and telgu

same will happen in zing tv. it will in bengali or other regional langauge

also call centre executive will directrly speak in regional launguage no need to choose langauge

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom