DDF Exclusive Dish TV publishes list of broadcaster bouquets

Dish TV has provided all the bouquets & they are not having many channels of the bouquets on their platform so are they going to add them?

As per TRAI order, if a DPO is not having any channel of the broadcaster's bouquet then they can't provide that bouquet.
@Choco7905 bro where I can read this in TRAI rule as this can bring good news to Dishtv users.

Dish TV has provided all the bouquets & they are not having many channels of the bouquets on their platform so are they going to add them?

As per TRAI order, if a DPO is not having any channel of the broadcaster's bouquet then they can't provide that bouquet.
Not like that bro
They can give bouquet
But less amount absent channel price

Yes bro you are right as per cc they said to me that all the channels will be added shortly

Your CC Guy's are good... Mine was just dumb..

Morning call for box exchange they saying we do that.
Why ur exchanging box.. I said for ST2..
CC guys saying ur box going to ST2.
Why u exchange.. I said everything done. Ur guys saying my box not going to get ST2.
she said i will arrange for ST2 alignment request.
I said thank you
She said wait sir i will arrange. Again sir its take a time wait.
I said OK.
again sayings im sorry sir ur box will not get ST2.
I said thank you I KNOW.. u guys are Time passing with customers.
She said sorry and story off..
Box exchange complaint registered but not come anyone still now.. 9 am registered

Not like that bro
They can give bouquet
But less amount absent channel price
No, they have to provide all the channels of a bouquet. They can't do any change in the broadcaster bouquets except the pricing & that to not above the MRP.

Can we now pick and choose the bouquets and ala-carte we want on dishtv or do we have to wait for sometime more ?

100 fta channels 150rs is the main problem..will they reduce price if i choose only 50 fta channels

Earlier we were frustrated bcoz many channels were not available on dishtv platform & we couldn't watch them...... now if dishtv is adding those channels, still we won't be able to watch them bcoz we can't afford them so we will be still frustrated :ROFLMAO::angry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock