DDF Exclusive Dish TV publishes list of broadcaster bouquets

The broadcaster bouquets on this link and the broadcaster bouquets on dishtv consumer corner are quite different.
This link contains the actual broadcaster bouquets and the dishtv consumer corner broadcaster bouquets have package which do not included the missing channels example Star and Zee missing channels and their packages
Also the packs mrp is not reduced accounting for the missing channels.
The zee prime telugu and tamil hd packs do not have any hd channels

Last edited:
This Broadcaster Bouquets prices need to be modified as there are lot of channels available as free of cost by DD free Dish to DishTV so we must not subscribe to these till Dish TV gives discount for that free channel and reduce those Bouquets rates where it is available from DD free dish

Last edited:
Channel price list added on channel no 95& 96.
Screenshot-20190101-183744.png

IMG-20190101-183609218.jpg

Screenshot-20190101-183230.png

Last edited:
Why I am not getting the dialogue box for red button?
same problem here
Even we not get red button on music active service also for audio service
Bro in my stb it is hanging and not working properly

I think get updated...

Diahking bro mine box hanging from last week and dishtv cannot do anything says by dishtv officials..

Channels changing takes more then 1 minutes.. Frustrated with Box

I think get updated...

Diahking bro mine box hanging from last week and dishtv cannot do anything says by dishtv officials..

Channels changing takes more then 1 minutes.. Frustrated with Box
No bro my dish hd box never hangs this is the first time my stb hangs due to this traiff info

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock