Dish TV, PVR safe pick: Jain

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunveer

Reaction score
Dish TV and PVR safe pick, says Rajesh Jain, Independent Market Strategist.

Jain told CNBC-TV18, “There are stocks in the media space which continue to show good traction and continued buying. Dish TV and PVR would easily qualify as some picks in the market today. And Eros International on the back of the slue of releases lined up continues to see good buying. In the infrastructure space, one would do very well if you were to take a portfolio pick of the four infrastructure plays. Lanco Infratech , GVK Power and Infra, GMR Infra and perhaps an IRB Infra .”

“A portfolio buy of all four is what I would suggest because at least one of them could disappoint but if you were to buy these four you would be participating very well into the revival of the infrastructure space which is quickly coming around. We have seen first round of averaging taking place and secular buys are beginning to happen out there.”

He further added, “Cement could be one of the sectors which could surprise on the positive side and I would go with the most efficient player that is Ambuja Cements as a pick and followed by Shree Cements that would be a good area to be investing in. Some of the capital goods plays could surprise you positively. There is a contrarian trade for the auto ancillary space particular in tyres and batteries. Given the huge number of volumes you have seen in the auto space over the last couple of years.”

Source: http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/stocks-views/dish-tv-pvr-safe-pick-jain_562898.html

thanks for sharing this dear.thanks for sharing this dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock