Dish TV settopbox Freezes

ahmednisar

Reaction score
Hi,

I use Dish TruHD outside India using the monobloc LNB. The signal strength and quality is very good.

Although I have not had any issues for a very long time, of late, the set top box freezes frequently especially when watching the HD channels and I have to remove the power supply and put it back to reboot the set top box each time the picture freezes.

Is anyone encountering such issues? Any suggestions to solve the issues would be welcome.

Thanks.

Try : removing the VC card from the card slot and re inserting....

If the problem not solved kindly contact ur vendor for set top box repair or you can also contact dish tv customer care.

Please dont try to open the set box yourself for repair..

thanks..

:)

Biswajit.HD said:
Try : removing the VC card from the card slot and re inserting....

If the problem not solved kindly contact ur vendor for set top box repair or you can also contact dish tv customer care.

Please dont try to open the set box yourself for repair..

thanks..

:)

Thanks Biswajit for our comment. I did try removing the VC card several time and it does not still help.

Will get in touch with vendor for having this fixed.

u should also try to do factory default ur stb frm menu and see if it can help.

Friend one more major defect is when the 100km per hour wind blow's in summer and many users take it lightly, But it is seen as many users not get good signal on their dishes,sprcialy we need very good signal to Run HD channels. So do check for miss alignment of dish and I hope the problem will be resolved.

You already said : Although I have not had any issues for a very long time,

So the problem lies in alignment + wires + also check connectors 100% you will get good signal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock