Seeking Help Low Signal Quality - TATA Play

• Thread starter acrkmr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 4,756

acrkmr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I recently switched over to TataPlay from my local cable operator. Everything seemed great at first, but I've noticed that the signal quality isn't as strong as I'd hoped.

This is my first time using a service like this, so I'm not sure if it's normal to experience these kinds of signal issues, especially during rainy weather. Surprisingly, though, I can still watch channels without too much trouble, even when it's pouring outside.

I'm just a bit unsure whether this is something I should be worried about or if it's just a minor hiccup that will sort itself out. Any advice or thoughts would be really helpful.

Thanks for your understanding, and sorry if I missed any important details.

Just get the lnb in the link below and you're set. I have the same one for my tataSky and D2h.
Ordered this one

@redlofredlof @Vicky

Some updates. The service tech came by today and replaced the LNB. The signal's better now, but it's still bouncing between 12.6 and 10.6. It was clear out, so I couldn't check if it'll handle rain or clouds.

Also, got the Solid LNB (Buy Solid FS-327 DLX Universal Single LNBF) delivered today. Asked about it, and the tech called it 'Local Quality'. Not sure what that means exactly.

@acrkmr bro, now signal quality is increased, I think working fine in rainy or cloud, let's try this lnb for few days, it's not working properly means change to solid/airtel inverto lnb,

If technician not going means ask them kindly check this lnb working or not, if signal quality increased means use solid lnb,

If no improvement means use tataplay lnb, ask them kindly check signal strength in his signal meter, if he's getting above 70% or difference signal strength in signal meter, means problem in cable only

@redlofredlof @Vicky

Some updates. The service tech came by today and replaced the LNB. The signal's better now, but it's still bouncing between 12.6 and 10.6. It was clear out, so I couldn't check if it'll handle rain or clouds.

Also, got the Solid LNB (Buy Solid FS-327 DLX Universal Single LNBF) delivered today. Asked about it, and the tech called it 'Local Quality'. Not sure what that means exactly.

These technicians now a days don't know jack about hardware. If you were in Bangalore I would have set it up properly for you as this is my hobby.

@acrkmr bro, now signal quality is increased, I think working fine in rainy or cloud, let's try this lnb for few days, it's not working properly means change to solid/airtel inverto lnb,

If technician not going means ask them kindly check this lnb working or not, if signal quality increased means use solid lnb,

If no improvement means use tataplay lnb, ask them kindly check signal strength in his signal meter, if he's getting above 70% or difference signal strength in signal meter, means problem in cable only
These technicians now a days don't know jack about hardware. If you were in Bangalore I would have set it up properly for you as this is my hobby.
Thank you both for your inputs.

It's very difficult to explain to this service technician who normalizes everything. How can you explain to a guy who thinks having 1 bar in signal quality is sufficient?

Also, it rained slightly, and the 'no signal' issue happened again with the new TATA LNB. Sigh, I'm rather disappointed by all this. I will replace it with a solid one, use it for a few days, and see if it makes a difference.

@redlofredlof , I know we need to configure the dish and LNB properly for optimum performance, but it would be nice to have something explained from start to finish. Are there any guides or such?

Thank you both for your inputs.

It's very difficult to explain to this service technician who normalizes everything. How can you explain to a guy who thinks having 1 bar in signal quality is sufficient?

Also, it rained slightly, and the 'no signal' issue happened again with the new TATA LNB. Sigh, I'm rather disappointed by all this. I will replace it with a solid one, use it for a few days, and see if it makes a difference.

@redlofredlof , I know we need to configure the dish and LNB properly for optimum performance, but it would be nice to have something explained from start to finish. Are there any guides or such?
Bro, better to contact ceo team,tell them kindly arrange senior technician, they will resolve ur issue on priority basis

Bro, better to contact ceo team,tell them kindly arrange senior technician, they will resolve ur issue on priority basis
Yes, that seems to be the best way forward with this issue. I'll send another email or contact them via Twitter and see what happens.

Yes, that seems to be the best way forward with this issue. I'll send another email or contact them via Twitter and see what happens.
Most of time ceo team call from this no 8061432555, if u receive call from this no, please attend, now a days twitter team, not care, just blocked if anyone raised complaint/query🙁

Hope very soon ur issue resolved @acrkmr bro🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock