DISH TV Shames Itself

greatsadiq

Reaction score
Asia's Largest DTH Brand Has Just Shamed Itself By Sending The Following Mail Where It Tells Users That New HD Channels Have Been Added and Below They Write Which Channels Would Be Discontinued..

By Doing This They Have Wrongly Typed LCN For All The Channels..

SAB TV HD On LCN 03
&Pictures HD on LCN 13
ZEE Action HD on LCN 14

All Are Shown As LCN 14...

29ekgae.jpg

greatsadiq said:
Asia's Largest DTH Brand Has Just Shamed Itself By Sending The Following Mail Where It Tells Users That New HD Channels Have Been Added and Below They Write Which Channels Would Be Discontinued..

By Doing This They Have Wrongly Typed LCN For All The Channels..

SAB TV HD On LCN 03
&Pictures HD on LCN 13
ZEE Action HD on LCN 14

All Are Shown As LCN 14...

29ekgae.jpg
Mark this.They have said "HD services" not "HD channels".So they aren't giving false information.

piinku1 said:
Mark this.They have said "HD services" not "HD channels".So they aren't giving false information.

He is Indicating About Channel Numbers Showing in The Picture

Dishtv can provide n no of upscaled channels to their customers but they should clearly mention about HD channels & HD services or upscaled channels. This will improve Dishtv image & also it can counter other DTH as upscaled channels are always better than SD variant.

Where is the image? Where its gone....:gn I cann't see it...

NinadG said:
Where is the image? Where its gone....:gn I cann't see it...

Image Is Still There, Check If You Are Using AD BLOCK PLUS in FireFox Or Check If Images Setting Is Clicked In Properties of Internet Explorer.

off-topic: I dont use any ad blocking add-in in firefox.
BTW what is the relation to tinypic image with ad blocking?
I think image was uploaded to Tinypic.com which I was able to view it yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock