Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 209,682
I think merging will start officially by the beginning of next financial year...

May be they can withdraw the merger like incase of reliance and aircel.....bcoz corporate deal is very complicated matter.

If anybody waiting for merging then I want say something to that members don't waste your time to think about merging because if you are thinking after merging you will get more channels then Tata Sky then its not going to be happen because if merging will happen then there is only Financial merging not channels or anything both are different brands and will be work separately in future to.

One more thing if Dish TV unable to add new regional channels if channels is paying to Dish TV, not Dish TV paying to Channels after many requests from Customers then why and how Dish TV will add more new channels after merging so don't waste your time in thinking about merging.

Videocon d2h adds a slew of HD channels | TelevisionPost.com

i have a question . look at the above link , that was last dewali when d2h added 13 hd channels and they mentioned that "they aim to add 100 hd channels" bla bla
so that was all lie ? or will it happen soon ? i mean not 100 hd channels maybe few HD channels atleast

In India the total number of HD channels is less than 100. This is just a marketing technique to attract customers.

Friends please dont leave d2h because Quality wise it is far better than others plus after merge they will share their channels because channel licences will be hold on the name of Dishtv Videocon Ltd.
So we will get more HD and SD channels in both platform,so wait until the merger is complete that will be before new year,so don't worry for current situation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock