Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 208,081
then why d2h team memebers never give us info regarding hd addition and merger ?
they always give automated answers
this is why i get fed up waiting waiting waiting .....
what u say ??
CC always never know about merger,even now you can question them they would not say anything about merger,the official notification will be release after merge,i think this delay probably due to execution as single platform

I will say for sure it is far better than Airtel,dishtv,reliance,sundirect
I m using Tata, Airtel and Videocon and quality wise D2h is no way near to Tata and Airtel. In sd(TS scores 9.5) and Hd pq(Airtel scores 9.5) no comparison with Airtel's audio quality. Don't spread wrong info!

CC always never know about merger,even now you can question them they would not say anything about merger,the official notification will be release after merge,i think this delay probably due to execution as single platform
i think d2h and dishtv brand names wont change
im thinking that because videocon new website still says Videocon D2h not Dishtv-videocon

I m using Tata, Airtel and Videocon and quality wise D2h is no way near to Tata and Airtel. In sd(TS scores 9.5) and Hd pq(Airtel scores 9.5) no comparison with Airtel's audio quality. Don't spread wrong info!

can you tell full HD and SD PQ between tatasky and airtel ?
TS HD score ?
Airtel SD score ?

Friends please dont leave d2h because Quality wise it is far better than others plus after merge they will share their channels because channel licences will be hold on the name of Dishtv Videocon Ltd.
So we will get more HD and SD channels in both platform,so wait until the merger is complete that will be before new year,so don't worry for current situation.
when the merging process complete? any date you know .

[QUOTET]pramain, post: 1119641, member: 6570"]can you tell full HD and SD PQ between tatasky and airtel ?
TS HD score ?
Airtel SD score ?[/QUOTE]
In SD TS is clearly ahead because pq on all SD channels are consistenly good where as in Airtel some channels are great, some average and some poor(E.g Sony ent is great but & tv has pixel issues no such problem in TS. Probably Airtel is compressing too much) score=TS 9.5 and Airtel 8.5-9
In HD both r providing great pq but when observed carefully you would find Airtel is slightly ahead of TS because the colours look more natural in airtel and sharp but in TS colours are not that natural

Scores Airtel 9.5 and TS 9
No comparison with Airtel's audio quality arguably the best

This reply says, you have never used Tata Sky.

I have used both d2h and Tata Sky. Gave d2h DVR to d2h company for free where as still using Tata Sky DVR.

From service to UI everything is top notch in TS where as d2h hangs, lags and what not. While i was using it they used to add channels quickly atleast, now that too not happening.
You are correct bro I never used TS but I saw the picture quality when I worked in reliance digital I don't think TS is better than D2H in picture quality both look same may be tv execution differ and in quantity wise no one can beat TS may be post merger Dishtv Videocon can do that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock