Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 207,303
Bro present English Movies Channels 80Rs per month on d2h, and English Universe Package Separate Channel Movies Now 62Rs per month After merge dish TV can add Movies now channel in English Movies Channels, package?? Any idea guys??

S definitely they will add each and every channel, from beginning d2h always added channels fast,after loss they became dull,DTH is not that easy business, tata sky were latein adding channels, now from one year they invested huge money like Jio,so result will come after few years,if they r in loss they will also b in same situation as now d2h suffering, so bro wait till Dishtv plans what will do after complete merging process,I believe new company dishtv Videocon will bounce back

I'm currently using Vd2h and planning to switch to dishtv because of its economical plans.
Should I wait for merger completion? Coz After completion they might switch existing customers to dishtv like they're doing with RDTV customers.
Please suggest

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock