Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 208,074
i think d2h and dishtv brand names wont change
im thinking that because videocon new website still says Videocon D2h not Dishtv-videocon
Bro you may be correct they may remain as of now but they can use their channel rights example dishtv is having HBO HD rights so that videocon can use that rights to broadcast it anyway it is good move for customers

You are correct bro I never used TS but I saw the picture quality when I worked in reliance digital I don't think TS is better than D2H in picture quality both look same may be tv execution differ and in quantity wise no one can beat TS may be post merger Dishtv Videocon can do that
During late 2013's i used to watch d2h more than Tata Sky, but never found SD channel quality better in d2h. HD channels quality might be slightly better but not noticeable for normal users.

I m using Tata, Airtel and Videocon and quality wise D2h is no way near to Tata and Airtel. In sd(TS scores 9.5) and Hd pq(Airtel scores 9.5) no comparison with Airtel's audio quality. Don't spread wrong info!
Bro. I am using VD2H from 2013. When I bought Samsung TV, they offered free Airtel connection. So I tried with that free connection and return the Airtel dish after the free view expired due to picture quality. It's my experience. It may vary person to person.
;);)

Last edited:
In the first post, nearly a year ago, it is written 'Dish TV is in the final stages of acquiring'. A year later we are nowhere near the merger. :rofl:

Last edited:
Guys Discuss only about merging,no other subject plz
What you said is correct, but this thread has been merged by @Basil while we were discussing something related to other topic in separate thread. Sorry, you might have missed the thread that time.

Here is what i am talking about:

INYR67M.png

In the first post, nearly a year ago, it is written 'Dish TV is in the final stages of acquiring'. A year later we are nowhere near the merger. :rofl:
Bro they r not merging two different panshops

Bapun bro not missed that thread, I know he merged that,but I want only merging related in this thread,i am eagerly waiting for any merging good news soon in this thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock