Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 207,605
Still approval left means another 6 to 8 months
what it means bro...? "The businesses of Videocon d2h and Dish TV India Limited will be amalgamated for financial reporting purposes from October 1, 2017, the date appointed by the Honorable National Company Law Tribunal." you may correct...it may take 6months to sort out all the things...but i think the approval vl b done in next 2-3 months...RDTV also seeking for I&B approval.Both will happend nearly same tym i think.

what it means bro...? "The businesses of Videocon d2h and Dish TV India Limited will be amalgamated for financial reporting purposes from October 1, 2017, the date appointed by the Honorable National Company Law Tribunal." you may correct...it may take 6months to sort out all the things...but i think the approval vl b done in next 2-3 months...RDTV also seeking for I&B approval.Both will happend nearly same tym i think.

Its mean until merging no new channels addition?

U r absolutely correct bro, it is very good channels, very old movies shown,we weren't born at that time
Yes Bro, Evergreen Classic channel is very important Bro, but that channel is available only in Dish TV it is distv personal channel, we hope that channel also available in d2h

Dish TV To Get Rs 500 Crore Boost From Videocon D2H Merger

Dish TV’s proposed merger with Videocon will generate around Rs 500 crore in operating income by March 2020, primarily fuelled by the purchase of set-top boxes, content costs and back-end services, Chief Financial Officer Rajeev Dalmia told BloombergQuint. That will contribute around 7-8 percent of the company’s total revenue, he added.Dalmia expects an approval from the Ministry Of Information & Broadcasting for the merger to come through in the next two weeks.

Dish TV To Get Rs 500 Crore Boost From Videocon D2H Merger

Last edited:
It means process will be complete after 17 December when Nss6 satellite will expire

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock