Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 208,262
My doubt is if new channel broadcaster makes a deal, wil it be with combined entity called dish tv videocon ltd and both videocon and dish both will be able to showcase that channel or will they (broadcaster's)ask for more price because videocon and dish are still operating as 2 different companies.

My doubt is if new channel broadcaster makes a deal, wil it be with combined entity called dish tv videocon ltd and both videocon and dish both will be able to showcase that channel or will they (broadcaster's)ask for more price because videocon and dish are still operating as 2 different companies.

By negotiation with broadcasters for combined entity the prices will be less overall for Dish Videocon.In fact Siti cable is also to be included.Its same as when you go to buy a product from shop you say to shopkeeper here are my 3 friends for buying the same product with me in how much discount you give to all 3 for the same product.

By negotiation with broadcasters for combined entity the prices will be less overall for Dish Videocon.In fact Siti cable is also to be included.Its same as when you go to buy a product from shop you say to shopkeeper here are my 3 friends for buying the same product with me in how much discount you give to all 3 for the same product.
Hope this is true and we get more channels . 1st we need channels that are there in dish tv but in not videocon d2h and vice versa. D2H is missing many HD channels that DISH TV has and DISH TV is missing many regional channels in tamil ,telugu etc

Hope this is true and we get more channels . 1st we need channels that are there in dish tv but in not videocon d2h and vice versa. D2H is missing many HD channels that DISH TV has and DISH TV is missing many regional channels in tamil ,telugu etc

The Channel line up of both should be same with the passage of time after complete merger and as deals with broadcaster comes up for the combined entity.

How siti cable came here...?

If siti is a part of dish tv why do they not have same set of channels . siti has only few hd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock