DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

Wow the thinking to reinstall a new dish tv connection clicked. The old one I left back in NCR and thought of getting new dishtv HD connection. Im loving it

shawl_who said:
WHat!!! :skd
They have gone mad... not waiting even for d official launch...they ve put d test signal channel on air. :sp

Really...dishTru Hd+ users all fingers are in ghee. :hehe

@jitendra bro... u r also in rampage mood these days just like dishtv... gr8 going :clap

Shawl bro now they are waiting for AXN HD & Sony pal testing still the channels test signal not started sony pal in blank mode.

"Full On HD with &Pictures HD"
una3y5ym.jpg

A snapshot from my side but the thing I love about pictures HD is the aspect ratio even its not in full 16:9 ration but black lines on top n bottom is much lesser then Star gold HD and zee cinema HD :k

IMG_20140818_130934_01.jpg

With &pictures HD addition now dish tru HD has 38 true HD channels and soon axn HD will also be added on dish tv. With this awesome additions from dish tv they have opened a new Era of HD in Indian DTH world. Now it will be interesting to see what other DTH players in India will do :nj

DishHD said:
With &pictures HD addition now dish tru HD has 38 true HD channels and soon axn HD will also be added on dish tv. With this awesome additions from dish tv they have opened a new Era of HD in Indian DTH world. Now it will be interesting to see what other DTH players in India will do :nj

I agree with u :dodgy

Re: RE: DishTruHD+ adds "&pictures HD" in Asli HD Version

DishHD said:
Me too agree with u bro, lets see what other will do.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock