Dishtv:Finaly Launched In All Asia

Vikram

Reaction score
After the Post Of manisatish36 and Karthik, i confirm By Mail And Reply From dish tv
"We would like to inform you that we have launched dishtv in pakistan, Bangladesh and Singapore and we are working on lauching the dishtv in all asian countries.

After launching the dishtv in Bhutan and Nepal and other Asian countries, you can use the dishtv in different Asian countries but now, we are not providing dishtv services in Bhutan and Nepal
."

:) :) :) :)

Rocking news from vikram brother. And we also broken first in any of the forum.

thanks for the update brothers

only one question do they increase their signals strength and foot print available in gulf sector and it will also available in gulf side like dish tv true hd is working here in gulf sector.

thanks

@Vikram
What benefits will get these asian countries customer after this ?
and i have not seen any official advertisement.
Will there be a separate Toll Free Helpline for these countries ?

@Mazhar : may be toll free helpline will be different. benefits will be for recharge related options... I had a helpline customer, in pakistan who was facing a similar problem...now i hope those problems wont arise anymore :huh :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock