dishtv readded Life OK, Movies OK, STAR GOLD to Package details on their Website

RE: dishtv removed Life OK, Movies OK, STAR GOLD from Package details on their Website

Rohit 22 said:
but all this channels working in my pack

Now Website updated as with addition of this 3 Channels : Life OK, Movies OK and Star Gold. in Their Respective Applicable Packs.

RE: dishtv removed Life OK, Movies OK, STAR GOLD from Package details on their Website

Yesterday only I create this thread and dishtv re added the logo of Life OK, Movies OK and STAR GOLD in their Package details ;)

Looks like dishtv are watching my thread :lol :D

Capture_1.jpg

Capture_2.jpg

RE: dishtv readded Life OK, Movies OK, STAR GOLD from Package details on their Website

Thread title updated according to the changes :k

RE: dishtv readded Life OK, Movies OK, STAR GOLD from Package details on their Website

Ohh thats good news.

Anirudha said:
Thread title updated according to the changes :k

bro..update thread title from 'from package' to 'to package'

Anirudha said:
Yesterday only I create this thread and dishtv re added the logo of Life OK, Movies OK and STAR GOLD in their Package details ;)

Looks like dishtv are watching my thread :lol :D

Capture_1.jpg

Capture_2.jpg

2 days ago i had Complain about this.

JitendraKumar said:
2 days ago i had Complain about this.

So they listen to your call ;)
Why you not complain about ICP, I am fed of this scheme.

Anirudha said:
So they listen to your call ;)
Why you not complain about ICP, I am fed of this scheme.

I had also complain about their site not to open on UC & Opera but they told website opening on all browser open it on pc or smartphone we can't do any thing in this :(

What happening in dish tv removing star network channels & readding ? Star network playing games with dish tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock