SCV new package now on their website

jvcbpl said:
sathishbabu4u said:
in cable STB is the problem. If we change house means , each time we have to spent money for STB. I know no LCO will give signal to someother area STB.
but in DTH, i can shift myself.
And also, in tatasky Ala carte basis , (make my own package), i can choose watever channel i want (for ex: my fav, 10 channels) for the cost of 155.
In Cable is it possible.
Am paying each month 120 rs for all odiot channels ,

Cable does not hold good for people who shift often and who watch only 10 channels . Better you go for DTH.

Not often, but even if we change once we have to repay the entire amount for the STB's.

jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
@pearl:
So finally chosen the DAS package? You mentioned that your LCO is not forcing to buy STB now-a-days.. What is the status now? It seems your LCO is going to continue with SCV only.. Right?

Hi Sadiq,

can you please post the la carte pack here.. its not downloadable from website.

I downloaded it, but it is 14MB file. Adobe reader is saying the file is corrupted. While checking the properties of the file, it says, they have created using Corel Draw. Whereas the DAS Package pdf is from MS Word.

Some tips to view this yourself.

1. Right click on the A-la-carte link and copy link.
2. Paste it in Firefox's address bar and let it open in the browser itself.
3. Now you can see the pack prices but not pack name and channels.
4. Press Ctrl+A
5. Click on start button (so that the screen focus will be inactive for firefox but you can still view the firefox in the back end.)
6. At the moment you click start button, you can see the channel names, pack names, original price and discounted price.
7. Scroll to next section of PDF and follow the same steps from 5 but make sure you selected all content using Ctrl+A.

Nice tips right?? :tup :tup :tup :tup :tup
Give some likes yaar...

Note:- If you are not successful PM me. We can discuss directly over phone (if required)...

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
@pearl:
So finally chosen the DAS package? You mentioned that your LCO is not forcing to buy STB now-a-days.. What is the status now? It seems your LCO is going to continue with SCV only.. Right?

Hi Sadiq,

can you please post the la carte pack here.. its not downloadable from website.

I downloaded it, but it is 14MB file. Adobe reader is saying the file is corrupted. While checking the properties of the file, it says, they have created using Corel Draw. Whereas the DAS Package pdf is from MS Word.

Some tips to view this yourself.

1. Right click on the A-la-carte link and copy link.
2. Paste it in Firefox's address bar and let it open in the browser itself.
3. Now you can see the pack prices but not pack name and channels.
4. Press Ctrl+A
5. Click on start button (so that the screen focus will be inactive for firefox but you can still view the firefox in the back end.)
6. At the moment you click start button, you can see the channel names, pack names, original price and discounted price.
7. Scroll to next section of PDF and follow the same steps from 5 but make sure you selected all content using Ctrl+A.

lots of hard work here from you sadiq.. gave +2 reputation.. but unfortunately not working here due to firewall.. will try from home.
Nice tips right?? :tup :tup :tup :tup :tup
Give some likes yaar...

Note:- If you are not successful PM me. We can discuss directly over phone (if required)...

Guys,

By applying the steps mentioned by me, I have taken the SCV's A-LA-CARTE channel list as screenshots. Please find them below. I think SCV is not going to provide A-la-carte packs.. That is why they corrupted the file. Anybody having SCV, please check with your LCO and post the comments here..

WBkRLM2.jpg

3rwXHcF.jpg

yoKMw2y.jpg

e9nQMmU.jpg

TDvZ6RK.jpg

Zlp15ar.jpg

aNYI8aN.jpg

dnCHyyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock