SCV new package now on their website

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
SCV published their new packages in their website. Times network channels(movies and news), espn, star, sony network channels are missing. Added more tamil channels and other lang channels but not seems to be good.

i am a scv customer till this minute. to continue with or to change, it is in my LCO's hand. Let us see...

mjahabarsadiq said:
SCV published their new packages in their website. Times network channels(movies and news), espn, star, sony network channels are missing. Added more tamil channels and other lang channels but not seems to be good.

i am a scv customer till this minute. to continue with or to change, it is in my LCO's hand. Let us see...

I couldnt see it.... still it's showing under construction... pls post packages list...

mjahabarsadiq said:

website still under construction only...

sorry for not posting the list. i am browsung from mobile so cannot type long

mjahabarsadiq said:

Yes, i too saw this in the morning, after seeing it i got pissed off. Not even a single english movie and news channel for the Rs 150 (including tax) is available, so the minimum amount for a package with english news and movies is Rs 200. It seems the DTH is good with Rs 250 - 300 you can have almost all the channels and you can carry the dish and do a setup where ever you go, but i cant take the STB anywhere as it is the property of SCV .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock