SCV new package now on their website

lots of hard work from you!! thanks again, gave +2 rep for you.. sadiq, the la carte looks almost similar to old list. except i see one alliance pack added, i have mp pack and i pack subscribed.

Atleast SCV puts these package details for public view, TCCL, JAK, Crystal, Akshaya, Arasu and all other MSO's has none.

pearlpearl said:
Here Comes all the HQ Images.

001_zps8393eb5b.jpg

002_zps619ad7ce.jpg

003_zpsab0835c4.jpg

==

Addons_zps49769ea4.jpg

1_zpse9b3b158.jpg

2_zps7a699d1e.jpg

3_zps3c7db280.jpg

Is this file opening for you??

SCV did some slight updates in their package list in their website.

- Added Star Sports 2
- Renamed Fox Action Movies into Start Movies Action
- Replaced Big CBS Spark with Big CBS Thrill. But forgot to replace in Platinum pack.
- :) Officially removed Polimer TV
- :) Officially removed Mega 24x& from A-la-carte list.
- :) Again cheating with 38 channel count in Platinum pack (but there are 37 only)
- A new channel Shopping Zone in Tamil genere.

Some of the snaps of main packages. Sorry guys, I will post the A-la-carte list if possible..

qRdRsw8.jpg

MbMjmsH.jpg
cmhTHGf.jpg

FrB8L1H.jpg

kxpE4Tm.jpg

LnPk7Ab.jpg

it would be better if thy add new package below 200 Rs lyk TCCl...

dinee said:
it would be better if thy add new package below 200 Rs lyk TCCl...

Yes, they have around 64 non-tamil channels (Hindi movies, music, news, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam), they may remove all the pay channels from these 64 list and reduce the package cost within Rs 200 (Inclusive of Tax) like TCCL.

When new MSO's like TCCL can offer a package at Rs 185 why cant they??

Looks like they want to force their list whether people want it or not, its like a compulsion to opt for their DAS package for such a huge price irrespective of people like or dislike.

They will never achieve DAS atleast for the next 3 years if they don't change their attitude, and hopefully other MSO take control of their Areas and offer affordable DAS packages.

can any 1 post new al carte channels lists.since for me its not opening...

Yes. They removed only Mega 24 from A-la-carte packs.. That's all the change is.. What else we can expect from SCV.. Only channel removal..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock