Discussion DishTv Removed NCF for its combo's or is it a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I know why my post deleted? Which dishtv lover boy sentiment did I hurt? Keep on supporting blindly the dth and they will keep on betraying....

Lets wait as things are fluid at present.
There is no point of combo pack if there is NCF
NCF is for Dish TV so they can remove it, GST is for Govt which they were charging.
Seems the site is still under updation that's why i have to re log in and then got new rates with NCF added.
No need to migrate at this rate if subscriber is on long term validity.

Lets wait as things are fluid at present.
There is no point of combo pack if there is NCF
NCF is for Dish TV so they can remove it, GST is for Govt which they were charging.
Seems the site is still under updation that's why i have to re log in and then got new rates with NCF added.
No need to migrate at this rate if subscriber is on long term validity.
Yes stick to existing ARP packs or normal packs...this was a good boo*y trap to migrate customer so that dishtv can show they have migrated maximum customers!

Getting Headache after checking all DTH New threads and discussion.
I think Its better to check all the changes on 31st evening and decide/framing the packs:p

I think we have hurt some dishtv or d2h executive 😂😂
Fake promotion by dishtv...no ncf reduced ..follow old path start looking for Airtel or tatasky even sundirct too🤣
I don't even watch tv anymore since 2015, Nobody in our family does; we are just wasting our money recharging every month. Its just to watch news or sports once in a while I'm going to buy ddfd stb if things don't get better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock