Discussion DishTv Removed NCF for its combo's or is it a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even watch tv anymore since 2015, Nobody in our family does; we are just wasting our money recharging every month. Its just to watch news or sports once in a while I'm going to buy ddfd stb if things don't get better
Buy a fire stick..install jiotv and enjoy!
Wish I could do the same...living in a rural area with only bsnl internet which is costly 😐

wt* so i had proceeded it so even they will charge me extra 150rs odd??

Deleted got posted twice

Last edited:
Cost ₹205, it has all the Hindi gec, ss1 Hindi ten 3 ss2 d sports, adding any channel resets the pack to bst
Ankush bro what is name of this Rs205 pack,and all Hindi GEC have Hindi movies also or only Sony,Star Plus Zee &colours

Ankush bro what is name of this Rs205 pack,and all Hindi GEC have Hindi movies also or only Sony,Star Plus Zee &colours
It was a bug bro now they have added ncf to it it cost 205+154 now, maxi sports was it btw

I dont understand what this hullabaloo is all about. Dish combo packs (as found in the pdf link someone shared here) already includes NCF of 130. So, they are not adding extra NCF. What is strange in this!

I have chosen the channel pack as per TRAI guidelines but I cant do the same for my child connection. I want to know if NCF will be charged on child connection as well? What are the rules for multi-connection. Anyone?

As you all know that dishtv is updating its website due to which many bugs are appearing during so NCF is one of them, if that was the case then they would have advertised it and if they are waiving off NCF which is huge customer puller then why would they do it quietly? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock