Dishtv's good pick by channel service channels Price

Recharge Fan said:
Actually I really don't know much about it
but I am sure some channels will definitely get available by subscription of one or more Bengali channels

but if you subscribe for main Bengali channels like star jalsa , I don't think you will get some channels for free

but I think if you subscribe for zee bangla, you may get 24 ghanta & zee bangla cinema for free.

& I found this trick by subscribing pick by channel many times by trying many channels.

you may get Ctvn, News time bangla, Kolkata TV etc. free by subscribing one of these channels

try it once

Zee Bangla Cinema is not freely available with Zee TV even 24Ghanta too...

I don't know about CTVN or other channels...

Main problem is that I can try tricks but I have to wait for next 90days to change the existing one... Do you have any quick idea by which I can try this ideas (subscription changes) within 90days?

Please inform me... If I am successful I would add some more in that list & I can help others in this forum too... Thanks in advance :)

suvajit3456 said:
Zee Bangla Cinema is not freely available with Zee TV even 24Ghanta too...

I don't know about CTVN or other channels...

Main problem is that I can try tricks but I have to wait for next 90days to change the existing one... Do you have any quick idea by which I can try this ideas (subscription changes) within 90days?

Please inform me... If I am successful I would add some more in that list & I can help others in this forum too... Thanks in advance :)

You cannot modify your pack till next 90 days
Me too tried before it but not possible

If you want, you can try otherwise go for base pack only

mywebid said:
Hi Can you PM me the list that Recharge fan shared with you.

Sorry my total post count is still less than 10 so I cant PM now but if you can provide me your mail id, I can mail u...

suvajit3456 said:
Sorry my total post count is still less than 10 so I cant PM now but if you can provide me your mail id, I can mail u...
Bro, is there any Kids Channel in that list. If yes Please mail me at
###########@gmail,com
Thankss

Mod Note:Bro please don't share the personal details,personal details share not allowed:k

U can use the pm

p_pahare said:
Bro, is there any Kids Channel in that list. If yes Please mail me at
###########@gmail,com
Thankss

Mod Note:Bro please don't share the personal details,personal details share not allowed:k

U can use the pm

No bro... Only few discovery channel tricks are available in that list.... I am not getting your mail id here.... its showing "###########@gmail.com"... pls write it correctly

mywebid said:
Bro, its my username on yahoo . Hope you get it. pls share it.

I got it bro but can't see your username properly. Did you understand that? Its showing with '#'. May be this site is hiding your user name for privacy purpose. So I got that you are using "yahoo.com" domain name, pls tell me your username before '@'. Then I can send you the mail... Hope you understood all...:k

suvajit3456 said:
I got it bro but can't see your username properly. Did you understand that? Its showing with '#'. May be this site is hiding your user name for privacy purpose. So I got that you are using "yahoo.com" domain name, pls tell me your username before '@'. Then I can send you the mail... Hope you understood all...:k
Yes Sharing ID is against forum rules. My dreamdth username is my twitter ID too. so
1. follow me
2. Notify me by mention me in a tweet.
3. I'll DirectMessage you.
4. then you reply me.
Secure & Safe Idea

p_pahare said:
Yes Sharing ID is against forum rules. My dreamdth username is my twitter ID too. so
1. follow me
2. Notify me by mention me in a tweet.
3. I'll DirectMessage you.
4. then you reply me.
Secure & Safe Idea
I don't have any twitter handle... So sorry bro... Only I can mail you... even I am new user so I cant PM u directly as I haven't done 10 new posts till now... So if you have other option , share me & share with others too... I shall follow it, msg the list to others... I can tell you that Recharge Fan's list was not too long, it had 5-6 channels only... in addition, I can tell you 3-4 more, as per my discovery... So now think & reply me (not only you) accordingly :c

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock