Breaking Disney Star Published New RIO

I thought the capping for a single channel at max was RS 19, how come STAR having channels with RS 22? 🤔
The ₹19 limit is only applicable if the channel is to be included in any bouquet. Here, the broadcaster increased the price beyond ₹19 and opted to offer the channel only on ala carte basis.

Everyone should avoid these HD channels to subscribe as alacarte!! Because those HD channels volume are too low and picture quality also not up to the mark & not provide any special things apart from sd channel. (When the begininng, they provide ad free experience in HD channel but now they promoting own shows promo and some ads. so no premium in it and it's not worth for rs22+GST)

Good move of Star to finally get rid of Disney International HD. Price hiked. I bet that it will still be kept off bouquet. Kudos!
Buddy for how long will u keep making same allegations as it has been almost over 2 years since u have been saying that this is a strategy to close Disney International HD when fact is that i have time and again explained that being a super niche channel this channel aims at generating revenue thru subscription mode and does not air any ads hence it has been kept out of broadcaster bouquet and priced somewhat on higher side.

Instead of appreciating the fact that despite all the difficulties faced in today's media landscape in operating such channels still Disney-Star is keeping this channel on air alongwith others like Fox Life, Star Gold Select, Nat Geo, etc. still u r continuosly complaining on the pricing/packaging strategy adopted by them to somehow sustain having these channels as part of their content portfolio.

Anyways here r the links of threads wherein we have had discussions on this topic earlier

Buddy for how long will u keep making same allegations as it has been almost over 2 years since u have been saying that this is a strategy to close Disney International HD when fact is that i have time and again explained that being a super niche channel this channel aims at generating revenue thru subscription mode and does not air any ads hence it has been kept out of broadcaster bouquet and priced somewhat on higher side.

Instead of appreciating the fact that despite all the difficulties faced in today's media landscape in operating such channels still Disney-Star is keeping this channel on air alongwith others like Fox Life, Star Gold Select, Nat Geo, etc. still u r continuosly complaining on the pricing/packaging strategy adopted by them to somehow sustain having these channels as part of their content portfolio.

Anyways here r the links of threads wherein we have had discussions on this topic earlier

I appreciate that they are in great loss from all the losses they made from cricket rights while shutting down channels like FX, Star World and Channel V. While also ruining Star Movies Select HD with repeatitive content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock