Disscussion on Tata Sky's compression algorithm

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 8,901
well i dont see any much difference in TS , , while the bitrate is somewhat stable , not exactly , still variable , say 20 kb + or - , while earlier was , 20 -300 kbs ,variation , ,

but shoking is that many channels bitrate at 1.8 mbps and some are at 2. .... so on

some of the tp's of tatasky bit rate and mux rate

tata.jpg

there are repeated channels like discovery , pogo , T&L , , cartoon network and disny , some others , i really dint understand , why wasting of bandwidth?

vishvish said:
well i dont see any much difference in TS , , while the bitrate is somewhat stable , not exactly , still variable , say 20 kb + or - , while earlier was , 20 -300 kbs ,variation , ,

but shoking is that many channels bitrate at 1.8 mbps and some are at 2. .... so on

Well, Well, so the pq is not going to go up, It is in fact becoming more UNSTABLE, Well 1.8mbps(or 1.5mbps), and how much is total bandwidth for each tp, Assuming it to be around 42-46mbps may be correct.

yes QB you are right , all SD tp are at , 44-46 mbps , and only one tp is at 38 mbps (11010,H,27500)

1.jpg

amatan said:
No need to ask him. He can do what ever he want. Atmost he can warn or ban me and both arent new to me. I have lot of places to post without people like him. He is advising even MJ. I dont think it is worth to beg at him like this. Because he is TS MOD he is fan of Dino.

I have already seen what happens if a MOD is fan of some thing. That might follow soon here too.
No I am not at all fan of anyone here.
If you think like this, i am helpless.
I am doing my job. For me every member of DDF is equal.

don't worry amatan bhai i persionally talked with mystic about this now he is not like this don't worry you can contunie and he is only working if sumthing comes wrong and he will not tell you wrong again.

vishvish said:
there are repeated channels like discovery , pogo , T&L , , cartoon network and disny , some others , i really dint understand , why wasting of bandwidth?

They have double channels for Multi language feed channels since the launch.. when all other DTH are using just one channel and adding the multi feeds , tatasky is doing that with 2 or 3 channels..
Discovery, Fox traveller and few others have 2 or 3 channels names in list if we scan with other STB.. with each having 3 language options..
the Channel Discovery has 4 audio options on all the 3 channels.

Few years ago they used to provide only a particular language feed to the particular zone subscriber..

namo narayan said:
mj786 plz stop ur campaign of writing against me everytime for no reason else i really hope mods take action and warn u. u make fun of my statements, write personal insults about me, its a limit, plz take caution from now on

i have campaign with Anna more interesting than you.. why will i waste time on you?
i am not just telling anything which you havent done or post.. i am just replying to the post you post.. and if u dont have answers to them then u tell that we are making fun of your statements or making insults..

if u feel that you can get off posting your posts without base and logic then no one can help you.. when u post anything in open forums you should also have the responsibility to reply in proper way rather than just telling that you are being targetted etc..

I have not taken your name anywhere.. but it is you who is taking my names in your posts.

I think mods should make a thread for your sake where only you can post your exclusive future coming informations and no one will be replying to them.. and then only you be happy.. becoz if anyone replies you blame that they are insulting your statements etc...

Well why like that .as you said thay can add any number of audio streams to enable multifeed . What i obrserved is three or 2 channels shows in dvb. .and hell lot of active services like audio. Games .and many more .
And one more thing is there are virtual video and audio channels .what is for?

vishvish said:
Well why like that .as you said thay can add any number of audio streams to enable multifeed . What i obrserved is three or 2 channels shows in dvb. .and hell lot of active services like audio. Games .and many more .
And one more thing is there are virtual video and audio channels .what is for?

yes.. they have the lot of active services on the platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock