DNN HD (Test Signal) Added By Videocon D2H @ LCN 384

I think it's a Hindi news :hd channel confirmed......as said by cc to vadirocks brother.....

Why do someone expecting some other channels??

Me too wish so.....but no chance :-/

This isn't a channel guys
It's being tested for a new hd channel and mostly MTV indies or any one of the hbo premium will be added in two weeks time this is what the Mumbai head office guy told me

jaysheezy said:
This isn't a channel guys
It's being tested for a new hd channel and mostly MTV indies or any one of the hbo premium will be added in two weeks time this is what the Mumbai head office guy told me

You are wrong. I have an email reply from CC and confirmed that this is a Hindi news channel and currently in testing mode from broadcaster. The channel will be available once the broadcaster is officially starting the channel. Waiting for their answer to confirm whether this is really a HD news channel.

Unable to upload pic since I am office and I don't have access to imgur. I will do it once I am home.

I Searched
It is 100% HD CHANNEL
Language is Hindi & English Mixed News Channel

GODMAN said:
I Searched
It is 100% HD CHANNEL
Language is Hindi & English Mixed News Channel

Can u give me the link of that search result..

Good update but it would be great if they added ngc wild hd, people hd,fox traveller hd channel....as it is pending from long time including two hbo premium channels too....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock