DNN HD (Test Signal) Added By Videocon D2H @ LCN 384

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Can u give me the link of that search result..

OK You Search it

VIDEO PID : 7121
AUDIO PID : 7122
VIDEO TYPE : H 264
AUDIO TYPE : MPEG2

As per Maharashtra nodal officer it is English HD news channel which is in test mode from broadcasters end..No idea whether it is indian or international..Regular transmission will be started in 2-3 days..

GODMAN said:
OK You Search it

I have PIDs , this doesnt say as its a HD Channel..

I think channel has started ,still no HD Logo ..

LScKBaM.jpg

c2IdTY4.jpg

Nice snaps Kumarbhai ..
by seeing the logo of this channel its now confirmed that its not a HD channel

GODMAN said:
OK You Search it

Dear i have checked the PIDs of DNN HD in D2H . ur data is wrong even in C Band channel too... i think ur technical Team misleaded u..
Its from D2H
wFL8gmV.jpg

This is from C Band

bTJQZW7.jpg

Sadiq said:
You are wrong. I have an email reply from CC and confirmed that this is a Hindi news channel and currently in testing mode from broadcaster. The channel will be available once the broadcaster is officially starting the channel. Waiting for their answer to confirm whether this is really a HD news channel.

Unable to upload pic since I am office and I don't have access to imgur. I will do it once I am home.

Here is the image..

xqc7aEr.png

Now D2H confirmed that it is going to be a Hindi News HD channel.. Package details will be known once the channel is launched only..

10S2qPZ.png

Yeah I Too Feel It May Be A HD Channel!

Let's Wait And See!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock