Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here!

The difference amount is the ncf amount.
ncf already included in combo packs
Diamond spors combo cost 374 + GST and Platinum combo 430 + GST
Reslect pack again and check the amount...
Do you have any multiroom stb?

what if someone did not noticed and so no complaint filed, don't they refund ?
They are telling as technical problem from their end and will get rectified soon for everyone.If we files complaint then will get resolved with 24hrs.

Their IT has completely messed up

They are telling as technical problem from their end and will get rectified soon for everyone.If we files complaint then will get resolved with 24hrs.

Poor it guys, now best way for them is to take down their website until they fixed it

You are right, Every day changing web options with all kinds of errors, may be they dont have right group of IT people

Very Sad FTA Channels Also Not Coming Afternoon Onwards try to cc no response only all lines r busy.
I Selected Animal Planet HD this channel is coming but 100 FTA Channels and DD Channels also not coming very disappointed
Still FTA Channels not coming Only 1 channel coming Animal Planet HD
Cc website waste worst feeling

Last edited:
In d2h all sports channel pack combo costing 394 + GST 70.92 Total 464.92.
But according to customer care team my monthly billing is 578.
I don't know what is going on..
I have same problem.....my pack cost: ₹496.19......d2h charged me ₹638.....i registered complain almost three times. They also except that i am right but still not getting resolution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock