Do Share your d2h pack according to new TRAI rule here!

When i selected new plan d2h showed me ₹500...but after migrate they charged me ₹620

I selected "Happy india Platinum HD"....but not getting ESPN HD or SD

SONY ESPN HD not available on d2h. Is SD version a part of that bouquet? If not then you will not get

Update received from CC

The incorrect cost shown for various packs are technical errors from their end and will be corrected soon.

mine sony BBC Earth HD , Sony Ten 3 HD , star Gold select HD Not working

Update received from CC

The incorrect cost shown for various packs are technical errors from their end and will be corrected soon.

and what about not available channels in bouquets? :huh:

D2h are cheating customers. Until today, they had shifted me to Basic Service Tiet pack with 185 channels plus 15 bouquets, totally costing Re.530 plus tax. All 185 channels in Basic Service Tier were selected by d2h. I was unable to add or remove any channels or bouquets.

Today, I managed to migrate to Rs 154 basic plan, but again all 100 FTA channels are selected by d2h. The names of these 100 channels are not revealed. I added some more bouquets and channels, and the total channels I added were 96. So, total channel count became 100+96=196 channels. This results in NCF of Rs.210 and total bill of Rs.460.

How to remove these 100 channels? TRAI says only 26 DD channels are mandatory, but d2h has made 100 channels mandatory per their choice. Bloody fraud company, d2h.

D2h are cheating customers. Until today, they had shifted me to Basic Service Tiet pack with 185 channels plus 15 bouquets, totally costing Re.530 plus tax. All 185 channels in Basic Service Tier were selected by d2h. I was unable to add or remove any channels or bouquets.

Today, I managed to migrate to Rs 154 basic plan, but again all 100 FTA channels are selected by d2h. The names of these 100 channels are not revealed. I added some more bouquets and channels, and the total channels I added were 96. So, total channel count became 100+96=196 channels. This results in NCF of Rs.210 and total bill of Rs.460.

How to remove these 100 channels? TRAI says only 26 DD channels are mandatory, but d2h has made 100 channels mandatory per their choice. Bloody fraud company, d2h.
All are facing this issue, what d2h is doing regarding this issue, nothing. Trai also not doing anything, just implement and neglect customer issues.
The point is, if they allow us to choose 75 channels, everyone will remove all other channels except dd, so they will not get ad channels money since no one is watching those unwanted channels so they are forcing us to keep basic channels provided by them..

Neither I'm able to select my channels nor customer care call is connecting. Any suggestions on what should I do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock