• No

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Nil

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaykumar bro all other dths also providing more than of this channels in affordable price

where bro.....No dth can provide this channels bro.....To get this channel one have to spend more than 300 to 450 bro to get this channelsbro both in south and roi

jay kumar said:
where bro.....No dth can provide this channels bro.....To get this channel one have to spend more than 300 to 450 bro to get this channelsbro both in south and roi

please check dish tv 220 or 255 south packs n adtv 245 south packs
@ jay kumar bro - is it possible 4 u to compare :huh:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
please check dish tv 220 or 255 south packs n adtv 245 south packs
@ jay kumar bro - is it possible 4 u to compare :huh:huh

So this is going to be a comparison thread?

are they providing 6sports channels,6 kids channels,5 english gec and movie channels...Are u telling they r providing english business channels ...Are you getting Mtv,vh1..In your pack

iam requesting all not to deviate from the topic and pls Stick on to topic

Sadiq said:
So this is going to be a comparison thread?

bro... then tell me wat is the need of this thread
people ll give the answers whether they like it or not ( sun direct ) on the basis of comparison only or else u can tell me what n how one can give the answer :D:D

But Prateek is correct. When someone is saying he don't like, he will say some points or he will oppose some other member's positive post. Like how Sakil said as a reply to Jai kumar post.

So, from that point it will become a comparison thread. Without comparison we can't conclude. Sometime it will become a fight when someone not accepting the fact. So, closing this thread to avoid unnecessary comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock