Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panasonic

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
I will go with Sony. I am using Sony TV for many years and I am satisfied with it.

All these BIG names will shut their shops very soon as LeEco is coming with their #SuperTVs on 4th Aug 2016.
Link: LeMe Community

Most probably the 55", 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, 4K, 3D, etc .... TV will be avaibale around 40k. Fingers crossed !!!

Jqff1Ye.jpg

Though I own an LG TV, I think Sony has the best picture quality among all the TV brands. For TV, I feel the picture quality comes first and then everything else like sound and UI. Hence I voted Sony!

ilikered said:
Though I own an LG TV, I think Sony has the best picture quality among all the TV brands. For TV, I feel the picture quality comes first and then everything else like sound and UI. Hence I voted Sony!

Does Sony manufacture LCD panel ? AFAIK all panels are manufactured by either Samsung or LG.

Sarkar said:
 Does Sony manufacture LCD panel ? AFAIK all panels are manufactured by either Samsung or LG.
Sony used to collaborate with Samsung for LCD panels. Now I think most of their panels are from Sharp. Also whoever is the panel manufacturer, I believe the calibration would be done by Sony which is where the picture quality will be finalized.

Doesn't matter which brand you prefer, i think buying a UPS is better to protect LED panel.

Shamsee_r said:
Doesn't matter which brand you prefer,  i think buying a UPS is better to protect LED panel.

what why does Panel require a UPS ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock