Do You Like Sundirect?What is the reason?

• Thread starter MAHI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 13,203

Do you like sundirect?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAHI

Banned
Reaction score
Do you like sundirect?What is the reason?

RE: Do You Like Sundirect

I was whenever they offer fta service, channel management good than any dth as I heard.

At begining I thought they really offer box & dish for free whenever subscriber continue to active his / her account I was really impressed & it was fix to subscribe the service. But when I read their installation charges is Rs. 1000 + (entry subscription must) I changed my mind because its all similar to buying a new dth.

You have sun direct. Whats ur experience?

Btw, I was happy whenever it not moved to RDTV satellite. They was offering DDD+ + few good channel as FTA but after moving to RDTV. Verry Bad. I give full mark to SDTV FTA policy whenever it was at 93.5 E.

No

My friend had a bitter exp,worst after service support. Also Sun not a neutral player, they being in media industry try to offer more of their own group channels, and against their competition.
For example: popular news channel in Tamil Puthiya Thalaimurai is blocked by them because it beat Sun news in viewership in Tamilnadu. similarly they do in south regional languages

Sungroup channels all available.Ok.But good channels available.

I dont like Sun Direct.
because they have the lowest numbers of HD and SD channels.
They are the most flop DTH. No new channels addition for long time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock