Do you want supermachi to post in DDF?

Do you want supermachi to post in DDF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
supermachi said:
Sadiq, are you following rules?

MAINTAIN THE DECORUM
•Any thread that are directly or indirectly discussing a topic that is not in the welfare/decorum of the forum will be immediately deleted and the thread starter will be banned permanently.
supermachi said:
they can watch dd Kolkata and sun channels :D

supermachi said:
•Always STAY ON TOPIC. The name says it all, make sure your reply is related to the topic and would be useful to the readers. Dont go off topic and do not mislead readers.
supermachi said:
hd channels are too much boring

supermachi said:
•We give freedom to speech. You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal expserience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.
supermachi said:
One of the below may happen

sun direct will remove all channels and shutdown due to licence cancellation

sun direct will remove channels and add shopping channels
supermachi said:
thirunelveli alwa
supermachi said:
What will happen if Sun Network channels removed?

Please discuss.
supermachi said:
In which pack and LCN star movies select will be available?
supermachi said:
I am raising one question and I thought to create a separate thread for this to get all members attention.

As far as I know SD is not leading in any language channels.

Everywhere it is sitting in last bench except fta dd freedish

If they close north packs and concentrate only in south they can somehow run the business. :tup

Now they are like sinking in sea.

Will sun direct close north packs?
supermachi said:
Hi friends,

I got shocked seeing sd channels list. How people still in sd?

1. No colors, zee, sony hd - how north Indians still have sd?
2. no movies now +, hbo premium hd- how English movie lovers still have sd?
3. only 25 tamil channels - how still tamil people have sd?

this is only sample.
supermachi said:
Is there chance for sun direct shut down?

Due to ongoing licence issue sun direct will not get renewal and also measat new tps.

also no new channels till next govt. so next 4 years no new channels.

Is there chance for sun direct shut down?
supermachi said:
then it will work like rdtv

supermachi said:
•Freedom to speech also gives you the power to question any member's opinion but the discussion has to be carried in a friendly manner. Personal abuse is not entertained here and would result in a Ban.
•Moderators are volunteers who give their valuable time and hardwork for the welfare of the forum. So show some respect and be kind to them. Abusing or harrassing the team members is not tolerated.
•For any issues/disputes related to any member/moderator contact Admin via email or PM and those issues should not be discussed in public.

Ok. Thanks for reminding the rules. I will follow. Will you follow?

Sadiq said:
Why bro? You said you are ready for the poll and asked me if I am ready. Members will decide whether they like you posing useless posts. Poll is set for 10 days from yesterday.

Sorry Sadiq Bro for my earlier post. This person should have been banned earlier. I read your post which is explaining everything about the attitude of Machi @ post no# 36 in this topic.

I felt that some people are exploring (Attacking) in particularly @ Sadiq Bro's weak points. Is it because of jealous or some other personal reason ...? Why don't they target other team members? and targeting Only Sadiq?

I donno .. May be be Sadiq is a short tempered person . is it ?

I remember - Some good and reputed persons lost /left in the past of DDF history. Is this Supermachi is placed above that well contributed old members ? Without the old founders also DDF is surviving.

Of course he is making some useless thread like (need data card in chennai). He should be warned for finally, if no + results then to be banned for permanently.

apravu said:
Sorry Sadiq Bro for my earlier post. This person should have been banned earlier. I read your post which is explaining everything about the attitude of Machi @ post no# 36 in this topic.

I felt that some people are exploring (Attacking) in particularly @ Sadiq Bro's weak points. Is it because of jealous or some other personal reason ...? Why don't they target other team members? and targeting Only Sadiq?

I donno .. May be be Sadiq is a short tempered person . is it ?

I remember - Some good and reputed persons lost /left in the past of DDF history. Is this Supermachi is placed above that well contributed old members ? Without the old founders also DDF is surviving.

--edited--

Dont blame Sadiq bro Supermachi bro. Just look at individual contributions & then talk. No body is interested with you so, :shutoff:damn

I voted NOTA. I think this thread should close. If Team ddf think supermirchi is not useful for ddf, then ban him. But no more make joke him. plz uska jyada mazak mat banaye.

Anup Tiwari said:
I voted NOTA. I think this thread should close. If Team ddf think supermirchi is not useful for ddf, then ban him. But no more make joke him. plz uska jyada mazak mat banaye.

With his permission only
This thread is been created

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock