Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H HD (ALSO TATASKY HD VS D2H HD)

RE: My Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H (Also D2H HD Vs TATASKY HD)

Srajal Ag said:
Yaa thats the pro i hav listed in step b as when i finally decided i hav to eatch this ch ..then i hav to scroll down to 4th option after reming record b add to fav to watch ch now ,then select ok to watch ....there r 3 extra clicks which r not good ....better removed unless buttons on remote n added dedicated button for record ...then we would just hav to press ok to watch ch

Yeah. You are right. For some people find next repeat and set reminder option could be useful, but for the most it is annoying !

Without some Pictures from both DTH this review doesnt look fair enough as i think..
so waiting for Some snaps from same channels SD and HD from both DTH ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Without some Pictures from both DTH this review doesnt look fair enough as i think..
so waiting for Some snaps from same channels SD and HD from both DTH ..

Wait for some days bro i will prove my point ....i will buy a 51 inch led within a week than i will post pics ...right now with 32 inch led which i currently hav now wont prove anything specially on pics ... Just be paintence or trust me i m not any dth supporter i m rather using ts for 6 yrs n was even more shocked than u guyz when i say d2h has better pq

Srajal Ag said:
Wait for some days bro i will prove my point ....i will buy a 51 inch led within a week than i will post pics ...right now with 32 inch led which i currently hav now wont prove anything specially on pics ... Just be paintence or trust me i m not any dth supporter i m rather using ts for 6 yrs n was even more shocked than u guyz when i say d2h has better pq

waiting for your pics :sp

@Devesh Bro are you getting better PQ and AQ in Videocon D2h Than Airtel Digital TV and Tata Sky :huh

Re: RE: Full Blown Review Of Videocon D2H HD (ALSO TATASKY HD VS D2H HD)

Rushil.D said:
@Devesh Bro are you getting better PQ and AQ in Videocon D2h Than Airtel Digital TV and Tata Sky :huh
Bro for me I always said in my review that hd channels pq is same in all dth which I used and sd channels quality of ts is better than d2h but I always like the aq of ts and dishtru hd aq is also better than d2h.

Srajal Ag said:

U have mistaken me... i dont want any proof .. u know i am not like few others surely.. i never be a Fan boy or defame any DTH ..
Actually i want to see the Pictures in every review so then i can get the performance of that perticular DTH/STB .

The debate of who has the best PQ and AQ will go on for ever
I wanted to know if we (all active members) are willing to contribute snaps of HD and SD channels in a dedicated thread or rechristen the title of this thread and continue here.
In this way we will have pictures from all DTH service provider and from different TV sets which will contribute in a big way in understanding that factors that determine the picture quality.

bharath2481 said:
The debate of who has the best PQ and AQ will go on for ever
I wanted to know if we (all active members) are willing to contribute snaps of HD and SD channels in a dedicated thread or rechristen the title of this thread and continue here.
In this way we will have pictures from all DTH service provider and from different TV sets which will contribute in a big way in understanding that factors that determine the picture quality.

Bro with this we will be even more confused as we mem dont hav same tv no same tv setting n most imp no same camera n camera settings ...so results will differ hugely

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock