DreamDTH Completed 6 Years - Thanks to all Members and Guests !!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 3,717
Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit must go to Bapun & Vikram bro for thinking to launch dreamdth. It is a real pleasure to be a part of such nice family. Credit must also go to all the team members and other members for taking this forum to a new standard. I have also been part of other forums too earlier, but never found that comfort quotient which I get from DDF. Bapun bro & Vikram bro has been really supportive. I must thank M.J. Sadiq Anna for being online almost every night till 2am - 3 am and sharing new channel testing details for almost all dths. I must thank Shawl_who bro for moderating the forum very well and sharing new exclusive updates. Credit must go all the 10,458 registered members for their continuous hard work. Yes, some members have been banned. I hope they learn from their past mistakes and make a grand stay in future if at all they are unbanned. It is really amazing to find people are so much hard working, dedicated. Its a good news to share that I started "General discussion about Sun Direct" thread which is on the verge of crossing 7,000 + informative posts. This is the only forum where RDTV & Sun Direct sections are alive and kicking. Just for instance, some other forums shared "ETV Plus added on sun direct" news almost a week later before it was shared on DDF. The news shared here are so much authentic that even for copy-pasting other forums rely on DDF, though I am dead against any copy-pasting. I don't support copy pasting. But I like DDF's authentic news. I want DDF to continue this long journey for years to come. I wish that 2017 be much more exciting year for DDF. Congrats everyone. Congrats team. Thanks for your support and cooperation without which we would have been nothing. Keep up the good work brothers. Thanks once again. All the best for your future and for the future of DDF which according to me will be quite bright and shining.

Congratulations DDF :tup :clap

I did completed 2+ years in DDF :eek:hya

Just been randomly visited here,
When i bought new d2h back in 2014

But I'm just shocked to get instant replies for my queries

Those days dreamdth.com/forum-videocon d2h was my bookmark

But later-on surfed the entire DDF & again shocked to see exclusive & immediate updates in each section

& Started Contributing DDF with love
Been Soul Satisfying, when i used to PM
the d2h trick via PM's to DDF bro's

*Greatness is making brothers, who are very helpful & friendly.......

Thank you DDF for giving me bunch of brother's....

:eek:hya :eek:hya Congrats to the whold DDF. I am proud of being a part of here for more than 5 and Half years in DDF. Though i am not able to share news regularly due to my work pressure, but i am always trying to visit here everyday. :)

tnkarun said:
:eek:hya :eek:hya Congrats to the whold DDF. I am proud of being a part of here for more than 5 and Half years in DDF. Though i am not able to share news regularly due to my work pressure, but i am always trying to visit here everyday. :)
I remember and recognise you very well bro. You used to be a moderator of Dish TV section during our early days of ddf. Very actively moderating and great poster as well. Good to see old members cum friends still around.

Ashok L said:
First of All Congrats to all my friends...
Bro Kindly share SS of Dreamdth site when it was started

During 2010 the forum was not so cool or you call as broken, so sharing a index page image powered by a wordpress blog:

5qFoTdS.png

2011, little bit improved as you can see:

eTkULGK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock