DreamDTH Forum Team Changes - 2012 to 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,474
  • Views Views: Views 52,712
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all bros who got promoted @sumitroy bro , Shiva (@ilikered) Anna , @Ritesh bhaiya , @PRK bro , @shantanu bro , last but not least @Basil bro feeling very Happy .. claps to all

Egarly looking forward to stay with new Moderator team to moderate me if time permits means let's see

Feeling very sad for @Gssran bhaiya & @SarfaRaZ bro both are very gud nice moderators .. hope they come back to team soon

Want to say some words abt @sumitroy bro perfect choice for Moderator for Technology subforum he is very much teche amazing very helpful & learned many things from him & @PRK bro

Last week only thinking and wish abt @sumitroy bro moderation very much surprised become true in within 6 days .. @Bapun Raz bro always read my mind correctly 100% .. Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for that

Congrats Buddy's

Last edited:
Thanks to DDF team for considering me worthy for being a moderator. :cool:
Thanks to all those who have wished me here & will wish later. :)
Congratulations & All the best to all of those who got promoted. (y)

Many congratulations to Ritesh and ilikered bros. :hs:clap:tup We all believe that you will form an excellent red team with Rushil, Sadiq, Sarkar and Wewake bros and continue to do the moderation work and keep the DDF flag flying high. :hs Unfortunately Gssran and Shawl bros will not be able to moderate. :'(:sadWe are all waiting for the day when we will see their names again in red (or even green) colour.
Many congratulations to Basil, PRK, Shantanu and Sumitroy bros as well. Particularly Sumitroy and PRK bros have been given the responsibility of moderation when they have posted fewer messages, so they have earned our confidence very fast. :tup :clap :clap
Once again I hope Sarfaraz, Gssran and Shawl get back their pink and red colours. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom