DreamDTH Forum Team Changes - 2012 to 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,474
  • Views Views: Views 52,712
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all...
Sadly to see the exit of 2 old senior members Shawl and GS from Team.. specially GS is the only one person with Bapun and DDF from the start.. D for Bapun ,D for GS ..F for Forum .. both have combined together to make it as a popular forum.. Shawl too worked very hard and very good contributions for DDF..I have seen them from many years...
Really feeling bad from the heart...

Last edited:
Congrats to all...
Sadly to see the exit of 2 old senior members Shawl and GS from Team.. specially GS is the only one person with Bapun and DDF from the start.. D for Bapun ,D for GS ..F for Forum .. both have combined together to make it as a popular forum.. Shawl too worked very hard and very good contributions for DDF..I have seen them from many years...
Really feeling bad from the heart...
Very well said. Thank you for your kind words about me, Gssran & shawl bros have done much more work on the forum niche (satellites related) than what i did. They are the superheroes behind DDF.(y)

We (me, @shawl_who , @Gssran ) still have the same feelings for each other we had earlier. Our unity and dedication has gave us the success that not everyone gets.:love:

It is just that life doesn't run smooth always and every one face ups and downs. They got busy in life and hence resigned from the team for time being. So is with @mmadhankumar bro. But the show must go on, that is what we have been following. We expect them to come back within a few days/months. They also have internal time lines when they are aiming to come back with more energy than ever before.:cool:

We also have more exciting plans for the future. Just stay tuned.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom