• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,474
  • Views Views: Views 52,716
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh !!!

Those Golden Days !!!
Waking up at 5 AM to see which channel has been migrated to MPEG4 and which Transponder FEC has been changed for more bandwidth with @Gssran bro's updates.
It is these things and the big contribution of Harit Nagpal that has made TS the leader by a huge margin in terms of channel count. Until 2015 TS was never the number 1. Ah, how I miss the days of MPEG4 migration! :sad:
Unfortunately, since 2016, more often that not @Gssran is generally found in the satellite forums. :sleepy2:

Last edited:
then the drama about the removal of Sony channels (the one that never happened, not the 2018 one that did happen),
I remember that very well. Happened in 2015.
Were you active on DDF during the 2018 removal? :huh:
Talking about Sony channels, do you remember the incessant wait for MSM (the old name of SPN) to launch Sony Max HD and Sab HD? :huh: We were waiting so much for Max HD then, and when it launched I was so happy with its content. But it has become nonsense now. :verysad2: Fortunately Sab HD is still going good. :ok2:

It is these things and the big contribution of Harit Nagpal that has made TS the leader by a huge margin in terms of channel count. Until 2015 TS was never the number 1. Ah, how I miss the days of MPEG4 migration! :sad:
Unfortunately, since 2016, more often that not @Gssran is generally found in the satellite forums. :sleepy2:

Few golden days I remember till now.

On 5-6 Feb 2014 TS had done addition of 6 HD channels, and on same month in 2015 they have added 40 SD channels.

But the legendary step starting was from 2013 when TS added 14-15 Malayalam channels.

I found DDF in search of channel addition news for TS but later I made a lots of good friends here and it's like a virtual family for me.
Unfortunately due to some reasons I am not active like earlier but still one tab of DDF is always there on my browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom